Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > JUST A QUICK NOTE TO CONGRATULATE ALL ESL PRINTABLE CONTRIBUTORS ON THEIR GREAT WORK!!!    

JUST A QUICK NOTE TO CONGRATULATE ALL ESL PRINTABLE CONTRIBUTORS ON THEIR GREAT WORK!!!

Daniela72
Australia

JUST A QUICK NOTE TO CONGRATULATE ALL ESL PRINTABLE CONTRIBUTORS ON THEIR GREAT WORK!!!

I don�t often have enough time to prepare for my own lessons let alone comment on individual worksheets that I download, so I just want to send a general THANK YOU! to all the inspiring and dedicated teachers who contribute to this fantastic site. The quality of materials on this site is simply breathtaking, and I am continually blown away by what I see. I also wonder where teachers find the time to produce such fabulous work, �cause as we all know, teaching is a great, but time-consuming career! So thanks again; I can honestly say that this site is helping me to become a better teacher!Clap

2 Dec 2008