Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > error in worksheet    

error in worksheet

David Lisgo
Japan

error in worksheet

First of all I want to thank shusu-euphe for telling me about the error in my worksheet. Without her I may never have noticed. 40 people downloaded that worksheet and I have been able to inform the 4 people who kindly left comments. As to the other 36...

Since I �m not into advertising then I will not mention which worksheet.

Thanks again,
David

8 Oct 2010      

ELOJOLIE274
France

dear david,
you should tell people which worksheet it is and where the error is so that people know about it! don �t worry nobody will think you �re advertizing your work by admitting you �ve made a little mistake - you �re only human right???
have you updated your work yet?
have a nice day!!!
Elodie

8 Oct 2010     

cli1
Andorra

Welcome back from hospital! Hope you�re fine Smile
Jana

8 Oct 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Hello !Hope you �re doing well. Just knew from Jana that you �re back from Hospital.
Thanks a lot for your great work. I did notice the same error but I forgot to inform you. Hope  you get better soon.
This is not for advertising just to let downloaders  know that the ws is edited.
Have great time.

8 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Welcome back, dear David! Hug

@Mabdel and Elojolie

I �m pretty sure that you didn �t quite get David �s sense of humour here... Wink I don �t know if I �m right, but I think he didn �t want to give that link to his ws, because he wants those who didn �t have time to leave a short  "thank you" note to learn a lesson.

8 Oct 2010     

David Lisgo
Japan

Thank you Elodie, the worksheet has been updated.

Thank you Jana, two days ago I thought I was dying. It �s amazing what a good night �s rest can do for you, now I am feeling much better.

Thank you Mabdel for posting the link; I guess I was being a little sensitive about posting it myself.  I also wanted to point out (I know it has been pointed out before) the value of posting a comment.

8 Oct 2010     

David Lisgo
Japan

Lina Ladybird are you a psychic or something?

8 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

David, I �m definitely not a psychic, but at times a very sensitive person who is able to read between the lines... Wink

8 Oct 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Hi David, I �m so happy you are back and that you feel  much better.
Hugs Hug

8 Oct 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi, David!

I �m glad to see you are back home!

8 Oct 2010     

douglas
United States

Welcome back David, hope everything went okay.

8 Oct 2010     

1    2    Next >