Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > In memory of John Lennon    

In memory of John Lennon

libertybelle
United States

In memory of John Lennon

A beautiful poet and musician.
His lyrics made a difference.
Just Imagine life without his poetry.

How wonderful that Google celebrates his life today on their logo.

8 Oct 2010      

Poohbear
Germany

8 Oct 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Yes Lisa! I will only add that if you click on the logo, you can watch a short animation Google Doodle.

8 Oct 2010     

cs1980
Portugal

I love John Lennon �s music! It �s great. Once in our school we do a festival of the peace day, we formed a circle like a heart, we used balloons, hearts, posters and John Lennon �s song: IMAGINE it was a succesful!

8 Oct 2010     

foose1
United States

It would be hard to imagine life without John Lennon �s music.  I remember when all of his songs first hit the radio stations.  When I listen to his music, it brings back a lot of memories that I cannot live without and none that I can live without.  All the memories were good.  I remember when my older sisters and brothers were fighting over the girls seeing the beatles when they first came to Phoenix Arizona in 1965.  My brother �s (all three now deceased) loved the Beach Boys and my sisters the Beatles.  Those memories!!!!!

8 Oct 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Happy birthday, John Lennon - wherever you are.

8 Oct 2010     

donapeter
Romania

How come John Lennon is dead? I saw him an hour ago on TV. He was pretty alive. Star

OUUCCHHHHHH- Touche Blunderbuster!

8 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

You saw him an hour ago? Sure you �re alive? Wink

8 Oct 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Maybe she has ESP... (Extra Sensorial Perception, not English for Specific Purposes) LOL

8 Oct 2010