Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sad    

Sad

Crespus2006
United States

Sad

I�m so sad. I spent hours doing a worksheet but I couldn�t do the upload. What�s happening? =(

23 Sep 2008      

nostrad
South Africa

Maybe your worksheet is to big. To big in memory space that it is using. Eslprintable only allow you to upload a certain amount at a time.

Try to make it small by resaving the file in 3 or 4 page and then upload the other pages later.

Please tell me if this worked.

23 Sep 2008     

matheus
Brazil

You can�t upload files bigger than 300kb. I was uploading one and I couldn�t do it, �cause it was too big. Check this.

23 Sep 2008     

Crespus2006
United States

Thank You Guys, but my worksheet had only 290 Kb.  Anyway, I got it few minutes ago.

Hugs

23 Sep 2008     

victor
Spain

Sometimes the uploading system fails. In that case it is recommended to try again later.

23 Sep 2008     

spring
Turkey

Hi Crespus2006
What I advise in such a situation is that,copy and paste your ws into other doc file.This sometimes happens to me too.Some members had such problems,I advised doing this and it really worked.

23 Sep 2008