Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > What kind of downloader are you?    

What kind of downloader are you?

Lindax
Ukraine

What kind of downloader are you?

How many WS and ppts do you normally download a day? �

It`s a tricky question with a considerable ...aftermath

10 Oct 2010      

olaola
Italy

two or three

10 Oct 2010     

baiba
Latvia

5-10 a month

10 Oct 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

two or three in the recent contributions (sometimes more if I find something that really interests me) - but I don �t look at the recent contributions every day...

+ maybe 5-10 a month in the old contributions - because i �m looking for a specific ws or because I found a ws in the recent contributions I like and i have a look at the author �s ws to see if something else could be of interest!

have a nice day!

10 Oct 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Everything I need, like or think will use. I don �t pay much attention to the recent page because some wss look into my eyes and ask me to check them. If I do, I �ll also give some the reason to call me a witch and I don �t like to be unmasked.

If I find something interesting among a member �s contribution I search his/her other wss and download as many as I like.

BTW, messages advertizing your work (especially if you know the kind of wss I use -  because I ALWAYS leave a thank you message) will be deeply appreciated. Messages begging for downloads have a shortcut to the trash folder, sorry.

In numbers I �d say I download between 30 / infinite wss a week.

I really appreciate and use the work you all share here and will be always grateful for it.

10 Oct 2010     

foreverjinxed
South Africa

Considering I �m still a fairly new member (been here about a month) and it �s all still quite novel to me, I download 10-30 new materials per day, and an average of 5 others per day. ^_^

10 Oct 2010     

cs1980
Portugal

Lots and lots everyday! I download from my favourite users.

10 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

In the past few weeks I have downloaded approximately 20 wss, mostly old ones. I don �t look at the new contributions anymore, because I already have sooo many useful materials...

Every now and then I check my favourite users � new uploads and download a couple of them if I like them.

10 Oct 2010     

foose1
United States

I look at all of the new slides every morning.  I was downloading 30 a day.  Now I am downloading only a few.  I have found all of the slides to be of great value.  A lot of them have a good format to them but I spend a little bit of my time fixing them.  Sometimes, I do not check them prior to presenting them to my students.  It becomes embarrassing at times but I fix them on the spot.  The content outweights the booboos because I find that every worksheet or power point that I have downloaded was worth downloading.  I really appreciate the fine work that everyone is doing and I hope that you all keep it up.

10 Oct 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

3-4 per week, not much attracts my attention these days. 

10 Oct 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi! I try to download at least my 30 contributions, but unfortunately that doesn �t happen as often as I wish because you need at least an hour to go through the day �s contributions and choose the ones to download and I often don �t have the time.

Today, for example, I �ve already downloaded about 40 worksheets. Nice, isn �t it? I mean, let �s think of the contributor �s perspective:  he/she sees his/her work recognized, gets a point to download older worksheets, sometimes gets a thank you note - all this motivates him/her to keep working and creating new worksheets. The more he/she does, the better his/her work will become; the better his/her work becomes, the more will his/her students learn; the better his/her worksheets are, the more will we download and the more will our own students learn. A never ending but rewarding cycle...

Have a nice Sunday,
mena  Smile

10 Oct 2010     

1    2    Next >