Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Wordsheet reported    

Wordsheet reported

Laly59
Spain

Wordsheet reported

My wordseet has been reported  and my work has activities for children wordsearch made by me and other activities like matching words with images and a table with dates children must tick in the correc sites. If it has reported for the key went in other file, there are a lot of colleagues, I have saw them, have did it the same way. This file has the key, I repeat, it has the answer of exercises. It isn�t fair.

10 Oct 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

If others do the same, it doesn �t mean that they are allowed to do it.

As far as I know, answer keys have to be uploaded in the same document as the worksheet itself!

When you see others uploading their answer keys separately, you can report those wss...

10 Oct 2010     

Laly59
Spain

Dear Silkie, I cannot report a work of anybody, I haven�t got 5000 points, good morning.

10 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Laly,
it was me who reported your ws, because keys can �t be uploaded separately. And of course you can report wss. Everybody with 30 and more points can report.

10 Oct 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi laly! In the past, when there were no tutorials to teach us how to reduce the size of images and documents, some members did indeed upload the key in another document when it was too heavy. At the present time, there is no need to do that. keys should be uploaded together with the exercises in the same document. If the document is too heavy, we must  reduce it. Please, do not stress because of this. And by the way, anyone can report a worksheet. You don �t need to be a moderator to do that. But don �t forget to look at the dates. You shopuld forget all worksheets uploaded before the new rules (February 18), unless they are copies, of course.

Hope I could help.
Have a nice Sunday,
mena

10 Oct 2010     

Laly59
Spain

I just have assembled both in one, can I upload again?. Thank you in advance

10 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

You don �t need to upload it again. If you got points for the ws with exercises, you can only edit the document, so won �t lose the points.

10 Oct 2010     

Laly59
Spain

Thak you again dear friends

10 Oct 2010