Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > I CAN ´T BELIEVE IT!!! MY POWERPOINT HAS BEEN STOLEN!!!!     

I CAN ´T BELIEVE IT!!! MY POWERPOINT HAS BEEN STOLEN!!!!

erar2008
Spain

I CAN ´T BELIEVE IT!!! MY POWERPOINT HAS BEEN STOLEN!!!!

When I was checking the new contributions I have realised that someone has stolen and uploaded one of my powerpoints. She/He has got up to now 93 downloads and I have reported the powerpoint. Fortunately the contribution has been removed but I hope this person does not get any points from my work. I � m so sad about this!!!!

10 Oct 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

When someone ´s work is reported and then removed, they lose all the points they had gained on that work.

10 Oct 2010     

erar2008
Spain

Dear Manonski: Thanks for your answer but I ´ve checked and the person who stole my work has got the 93 points. I can ´t understand if I have reported and the powerpoint has been removed.

11 Oct 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi
When you report, it ´s not automatically removed. It gets reviewed by moderators who will decide if it should be removed or not depending on the reasons why it was reported.

If the moderators vote for removal, the person who stole your work will lose the points for the reported work.

Be patient!

11 Oct 2010     

erar2008
Spain

Thanks a lot dear friend. Smile

11 Oct 2010     

S.Reisner
Brazil

I think this attitude is unbelievable. How is it possible that someone who calls himself/herself a teacher dares to steal somebody else ´s work? Poor students...

11 Oct 2010     

libertybelle
United States

S. Reisner
This is nothing!!! - you should have seen all the stolen worksheets and power points BEFORE we had the moderator system.  Tons of materials were stolen on a daily basis.
The moderator system has really limited the amount of stolen materials!

11 Oct 2010     

S.Reisner
Brazil

I can just imagine how it used to be, Libertybelle.
Can you think of the kind of values these people are teaching their students? We, as teachers,  are looked upon as examples by the children and some people don ´t seem to be aware of this. It ´s really unbelievavle.
The moderators ´work is something to be praised and valued.

11 Oct 2010     

Sahumah
Mauritania

How sad.. dear!!Unhappy

I hope they punish these people.. not only by removing points but by evening taking more from thier points.. They need to be stopped.

11 Oct 2010     

erar2008
Spain

Dear friends, the problem has been solved, the person who stole my pp has lost the points she/he had got from it. I would like to thank the moderator ´s work. This site is so wonderful that those people who try to get points breaking the rules should be punished.

11 Oct 2010