Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > READING COMPREHENSION FOR ADULTS AT ELEMENTARY LEVEL    

READING COMPREHENSION FOR ADULTS AT ELEMENTARY LEVEL

lovemykids
Uruguay

READING COMPREHENSION FOR ADULTS AT ELEMENTARY LEVEL

Hi dear friends! I �ve missed you a lot!! I haven �t connected for long.... I �ve been really busy... I know we all are sometimes.... In my case,  3 kids, 2 jobs, I�ve moved and so on, imagine....I haven�t been able to contribute with this wonderful site neither.... But leaving aside my therapy sessionBig smile, I �m writing to you one more time to ask for your kind help and support.
Can anyone suggest any web site that contains interesting reading comprehension for adults at elementary level?. The ones here seem to be mainly aimed at kids and teenagers... I forgot to mention that the grammar point is simple past. 

Huge hug from sunny Uruguay! 
AndreaHeart  

11 Oct 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Andreia

Nice to see you back.

I can �t help you, the subject is far from my daily tasks, but I felt a little uncomfortable cause no one answered you.
So, here you have:
all my support ( just words, I can �t help you, remember? )
All my love and friendship ( this is seriously )
All my welcoming back

All my " I know what 3 kids are

All my " I know what """"jobbing """"around is

ALl , I am here, but, this moment, sorry, I can �t be useful

BUT; YOU CAN ALWAYS CRY OVER MY SHOULDER, if that keeps you lighter and happier.

All my love

Hug

I have this feeling:
Even when we can �t help, we can give a word and, I trust, sometimes, these few lines can make wonders

Hope you solve your problem.
I �ll pm this message to you, in case you don �t read the thread anymore
Linda

12 Oct 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

Thanks again my dear friend! I did read the thread! But the first thing I found when I entered the site again was your pm and it really made my evening!

I �m really happy to count on people like you!
See you around the forum!Hug

12 Oct 2010