Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > FCE Lesson Plans    

FCE Lesson Plans

AJFC
Portugal

FCE Lesson Plans

Dear ESL members,

Next Saturday, I �m going to start my first FCE course. I �m going to replace a teacher. However, it �s the first time I �m dealing with this kind of course. So, I really need your help. I already have some material thanks to the messages posted on the forum and to some members � worksheets, but I actually need lesson plans to  FCE classes. I can �t find them on the forum and I actually don �t find them by googling, at least not real lesson plans. Could you help me, please? I �m in a hurry! All the help will be welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Hugs from Portugal, AJFCHug

12 Oct 2010      

cli1
Andorra

check your pm Smile

13 Oct 2010     

suxanita
Portugal

Have you already tried the British Council?

13 Oct 2010     

chokosaki
United States

I �d start by doing some icebreaker stuff for the first day.  Get to know your students and judge what you need to put together from there.  You can do all kinds of prep but if you don �t know your students then your prep could be in vain.

13 Oct 2010