Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > dear fans    

dear fans

cauffeepot
Benin

dear fans

Eat beans and drink rummed lemonade said the carpenter to the ladybug.

14 Oct 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

And somewhere, a group of people in Chile are getting pulled out of the ground. You should be watching that instead of starting  insignificant and useless threads like this one.

14 Oct 2010     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Clap @ Manonski

14 Oct 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

no tv hah ha

14 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

and no brain  piece ofCensored...
 LOL

14 Oct 2010     

douglas
United States

Some people say:

�profanity is a tool for those who can�t express themselves properly.�

Sorry, but I don �t feel that such personal attacks are appropriate on this forum.

Douglas

14 Oct 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

I totally agree with Douglas.

Don`t remember the author but I like the quote

`Profanity is the common crutch of the conversational cripple`.

However, I do believe cauffe brings some juice and pep to the forum. Sometimes the only �posts that give rise to discussion are his/hers.

14 Oct 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

Don �t worry about it, it was censored. I tried to have a serious discussion on this site, but no takers.  So I �m back to goofball, which i rather like. Serious discussion, serious discussion...hmmm, I �m about to deal witha difficult parent. How do I tell her, Ma �m, your child is a snail, that �s why he never gets his work done. Is that a good discussion topic? Comments?

14 Oct 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

how can you make a child respect what you say - i.e. "you have to work" - when you can �t respect the rules of this website? do you know the saying "don �t do to others what you wouldn �t want them to do to you"... I guess not...

14 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

Put  chewing gum away for a sec, open lips , utter �Ma �m, your child is a snail � (dixit)  , close lips.
Should workApprove

14 Oct 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

Stexts, I loves you! ActuallY, Ma �am wrote an earful in the kid �s homeowrk book and it wasn �t pretty. I consulted three colleagues before we crafted a politely worded letter back, which she may tear apart tonight and reply scathingly tomorrow. And btw, elojolie, kids have to respect me. Cause I actually do a darn good job at my job. This site is generally a joke. No offense to my dear fans.

15 Oct 2010