Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Business English Warmups    

Business English Warmups

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

Business English Warmups

Hi Everyone,

I have been teaching a class of 11 business people of high-beginner level for the last 6 weeks my warm up activities are getting a little boring. Does anyone have nice icebreaker activities for the beginning of each lesson?

Thank you always,

C

20 Oct 2010      

zailda
Brazil

How about these ones?

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=ice+breaker&username=&B1=Search

Have a nice day / evening!

20 Oct 2010     

JudyHalevi
Israel

I always begin every lesson with each student having to tell the class about something that happened that week.  I do this with all students from true beginners to advanced students.  Even if it is just.  "My dog is very big and beige and she eat �s only dog food.  Yesterday she ate my sandwich from the table."  (English corrected by me.)  It gives the student a feeling that they are speaking English.  It is amazing how quickly they advance to more complex sentences.  It is always interesting, fun, and students begin to discuss things as they advance.  Takes some of the pressure off the teacher to always find new and interesting things to say and do.  Have fun!!!

Hugfrom Israel

Judy

20 Oct 2010