Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > storytelling video    

storytelling video

potentina
Spain

storytelling video

Goodnight everyone!
I �m looking for a video or podcast of someone telling a horror story or an urban legend. Do you know where I can find one? The thing is that I �m asking my students to participate in a storytelling competition (taking into account their intermediate level) for halloween, they will have to tell a story about a personal experience related to an urban legend or something scary. Obviously, they first need a model that serves as an example. Any idea? Thanks a lot!

21 Oct 2010      

almaz
United Kingdom

Good eve-ening (whooooh-ooooooh),

The Simpsons Halloween Specials are always worth a look. This particular one (here) is their take on Edgar Allen Poe �s classic horror tale �The Raven �.

21 Oct 2010     

potentina
Spain

thanks a million! I love it! Do you know how can I download it?

21 Oct 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

I really couldn �t tell you. What I usually do is bookmark the particular page in a special folder or simply save the link and show it to my students when and if I need it.

21 Oct 2010     

potentina
Spain

I found it in Ares!! Thanks anyway!

22 Oct 2010     

potentina
Spain

I also found this one about bloody Mary, I really like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEVxlAhBXOQ&feature=related

The only problem is that I cannot find the script :-S

22 Oct 2010