Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks soooooo much & problem:    

Thanks soooooo much & problem:

Montypython
France

Thanks soooooo much & problem:

Dear Friends,

I was away until late last night and have just read your fantastic birthday messages!

Thanks sooooooooo much! You have made my day! Heart
I �ll write to you soon!

I have been meaning to write for a long time & hesitated but I think it �s better to explain a few things (& if you want to, you can erase that message tomorrow Victor.)

I �ve not been as active as I used to be for a reason: I have had an eye laser operation, which  went well. However there were post operation complications. I had a huge inflammation (both eyes), & now my eyes are extrememly dry so that I can �t see perfectly well, it hurts during the night & I can �t read & watch a computer screen as much as I used to. I should be OK within 1 to 4 months. (the operation took place on August 26th) It �s very long & I �m being impatient but I just have to use eye drops all the time & wait!

That �s why , I don �t check the birthday notices (too small & tiring for my eyes), I have a very quick look at the new contributions from time to time but miss a lot & don �t read the board messages. So don �t feel I have forgotten you or your birthday: it �s just very difficult for me to read & even do my job properly (I mostly concentrate  on my job).

Have a great day & thanks again for being such a FABULOUS community! Hug

Marie / Monty.

30 Oct 2010      

izulia
China

Wishing you quick recovery!
Warm hugs from China xx Heart

30 Oct 2010     

Montypython
France

thanks!!! !:) Smile

30 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

Dearest Marie,
I do hope you �ll feel better very soon!
Sending you tons of hugs 
SylvieHug

30 Oct 2010     

FroggyClaudine
France

Dear Marie,
I hope you �ll get better very soon. 4 months can be an awful long time.
All the very best.
Ouch
Hug

30 Oct 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Do hope you get better soon dear precious colleague. Sorry to hear about your health condition! Take good care of youSmile Happy belated birthday! Didn �t check the list yesterdayEmbarrassed

30 Oct 2010     

Krysstl
France

Dearets Mary,

First, I wish you a late HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! Then I hope you �ll soon feel better...
Be patient and take great care of you ! Smile

Hugs and kisses ♥

30 Oct 2010     

cheezels
New Zealand

How frustrating for you! I hope that you make a speedy recovery!

Rochelle Hug

30 Oct 2010     

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Love and prayers

30 Oct 2010     

Helen McK
Ireland

Hello Marie,

You poor thing! I�m sorry to hear that the laser surgery didn�t go as smoothly as it usually does.  Actually, a very similar thing happened to me about 5 years ago so I know how much it hurts, how scary it is (it freaked me out anyway) and how not being able to see properly completely turns your life upside down.  In my case, the problems lasted about a month after the operation.  Then one morning, I woke up and everything was fine again; I could see perfectly and all the pain and discomfort had gone.  I�ve had no problems at all since then and it has made me really appreciate having good sight.   I really do hope that your eyes recover much sooner than 4 months as this does sound like an awfully long time. 

Wishing one of the nicest members of ESPrintables a very speedy recovery! J

Helen

30 Oct 2010     

Montypython
France

THANKS a million times my dear friends!
 Yes, It does freak me out .... (I �ll feel much better when I can see perfectly well... between 3 & 6 months....).

Tons of hugs & kisses Hug

30 Oct 2010     

1    2    3    Next >