Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > kids song ideas    

kids song ideas

Vickiii
New Zealand

kids song ideas

Hi amazing teachers!

I need to do a dance number with 5-7 year olds.  Does anyone have a good dance kids song idea - like something from a popular movie - that we could make a dance to?

cheers for the ideas!

VickiClap

1 Nov 2010      

arielmlee
Malaysia

Dear Vickii,

I just post a forum about dances. :D lol. What a concidence. My youngest students are about 5-7 year olds. They loved the dances I taught them. You could try the penguin dance, or the macarena. Or sth simple like "Head, shoulders, knees and toes". I also tried a dance called "Ten green bottles". They loved it. (but i don �t have that video clip on my blog yet_) However you can check out my blog for the steps. I tend to make new dances base on what topic they are learning.

I am planning a dance about women �s name. (**Mambo Number 5) It is not ready yet...was busy with the Halloween party.

Anyway, here is my blog add...

PS: don�t forget to teach them how to sing it too.

Hope it will help u. All the best
Ariel M.Lee

1 Nov 2010     

cristinacarre
Spain

Hello Vicky have a look to youtube videos. there is full of idees.

1 Nov 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Just testing . having problems posting

1 Nov 2010