Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > For people living in UK    

For people living in UK

apayala
Spain

For people living in UK

Please, tell me, are there any problems with Cbeebies signal in UK?. I have a parabolic aerial at home which I use to tape programmes for my English classes but today I can�t watch Cbeebies which is the one I use most to tape the things for my kids. It�s been very windy these days in Spain and it is true that other windy times in the past I have had to call the technician when I have lost the parabolic signal. But those other times the wind has made me lose almost all the channels, not like today that the only one I can�t watch is Cbeebies.

I can watch Channel 4, BBC News, CBBC, BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, ITV2, etc.... but not Cbeebies! Please, tell me, can you watch Cbeebies in UK?. If so, I will have to call the technician again.

Thanks and regards,

Ana

1 Nov 2010      

saocuaban_190591
Vietnam

please download worksheep to help me have point

1 Nov 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

you were told not to advertise so i hope no one download your worsheep

1 Nov 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@saocuaban_190591

The worksheets you uploaded are not your own work. One of them is not even in English! Please, try to contribute something you �ve created yourself... Thank you.

You �ll never get any points if you upload materials which you �ve copied from other websites!! Furthermore, your account will be cancelled if you keep contributing stuff which is not your own original work.

PLEASE, read the rules of this website in order to be sure what is allowed and what isn�t:

1 Nov 2010