Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > sorry to mention the same topic again    

sorry to mention the same topic again

navarrovizcaino
Spain

sorry to mention the same topic again

but its really getting on my nerves. im a new member and believe me that im trying hard to make useful and original contributions to be able to get points and downnload your wonderful ws. however i find that some other new members are just getting even more points than i do just by uploading copies from books, websites, etc, and i dont think its fair at all. what really irritates me is the number of people downloading "their work". cant they see, as I do, they are not original???? please, lets be serious about this problem!! i dont think they deserve any point at all.. and even more.. they dont deserve to be memebers of this site. soem people are working really hard to create fantastic ws (some even with a little idea of computing) while others are just being too cheeky!! sorry but im really upset!

4 Dec 2008      

manonski (f)
Canada

I agree with you. I make a point of not downloading scanned pages. However, some people must think they are useful if they are downloading them.

Keep up uploading your work. It will eventually pay off.

4 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Good morning to you all! Now I am confused! Are people allowed to upload "Scanned" material at all??? Isn�t Victor�s site one where teachers share their "own contrubutions"??

4 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Gosh...not again... "contributions".

4 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

I have a zillion course books, if I could scan texts and wss from them I wouldn�t have to prepare another page. But, it�s not legal. 

So, the question is,  if I download a a page that was scanned by someone else,  is it still a no,  no???

It�s like buying a downloaded movie from a vendor in the market.  He did something illegal ,  but what about you?

4 Dec 2008