Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Who wants to exchange e-mails with my students?    

Who wants to exchange e-mails with my students?

Animagus
Portugal

Who wants to exchange e-mails with my students?

Hello dear teachers!

I �ve got students of the 7th and 8th Form and they are between 11 and 14 years old.

I would love to exchange mail with some of your students. It �s great to practise Writing in English and kids would love to meet teenagers from other countries of a different culture.

I �m thinking of creating a blog where I can put some of their work and maybe through there we can establish a way to comunicate.

Think about that and those who are interested in getting into this project you �ll let me know.

See ya soonWink

2 Nov 2010      

eaglestar
Philippines

Hi there, animagus!

My students would love to exchange emails with yours. How many students do u have?  Mine are aged 11 to 12. Let me know so we can arrange a suitable set up.

Stella

2 Nov 2010     

medeainside
Spain

Hi animagus!!

You have definitely read my mind!! I�m planning to create a blog where all my students aged 14-15 can exchange information with EFL students. I need some time to devise the blog. As soon as everything is set up, I�ll let you know.

Thank you,

FinaBig smile

2 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I also have about 50 students aged between 11 and 13 again ;o)

2 Nov 2010     

Zora
Canada

I have already set up 2 sites where kids or teens can exchange emails and "chat" like we do here.

First one is for teens and adults:
http://eslchattime.2.forumer.com/

Second one is for "kids".
http://esltime.2.forumer.com/

Cheers,
L.

2 Nov 2010     

juliag
Japan

Linda �s (Zora �s) sites are excellent, why don �t you try them? It would be lovely to see some more people there.Star

2 Nov 2010