Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Creating Powerpoints    

Creating Powerpoints

karina7777
Denmark

Creating Powerpoints

Hi everybody,

the powerpoints I have found here have been really inspiring to me and I�d love to be better at creating powerpoints myself.
I know the basics but there are especially two things I�d like to learn:

How can I put a giff into my powerpoint? I have tried, but it wouldn�t move and jump around as it was supposed to...Shocked

Also, I have a picture of my class which I would like to turn into a powerpoint. I would like to be able to click e.g. on a smiling boy and have the text "He is smiling" appear. Is that possible?

I hope some of you can help me; I�d really appreciate it Smile

Many warm thoughts, Karina

4 Dec 2008      

nikita2008
Argentina

I�d like to learn too! Is there any tutorial for powerpoints????
Thanks a lot!!Thumbs Up

4 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

There are many tutorials on this wonderful website:

Logos is a master of powerpoint - I suggest checking out his powerpoints for ideas and see his tutorials below:

ICHA is a wonder as well - check out her fantastic tutorial

Are you sure your animations aren�t working??  They don�t look like they are working until you �view� the slide show. 

Good luck

4 Dec 2008     

karina7777
Denmark

Thank you very much - will have a look at these tutorials tonight. Wheee, can�t wait to learn how to make COOL powerpoints! Tongue

7 Dec 2008