Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > ESLprintables members work seen on another site    

ESLprintables members work seen on another site

GinaCic
Korea, South

ESLprintables members work seen on another site

Just thought I �d mention that I have seen worksheets by our members on the site of another group I belong to on facebook....English Teaching & Learning 
http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=904#!...

There are severl worsheets by Katiana....mostly her pictionary ones  and one of Mena22 �s...."Are you the ideal student?". I pm �d  Katiana as thought perhaps she had given permission or uploaded them herself. Was going to wait for her to reply but it may be a while before she checks her messages. Will also  write on the wall of the facebook group. Not sure what else I can do. Any other suggestions ?

8 Nov 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

Your link does not work

If the work was taken without permission, there is the possibility of reporting the page.

8 Nov 2010     

GinaCic
Korea, South

Katiana has just got back to me and her worksheets have been used without her permission. I posted a message on the wall of the facebook group English Teaching & Learning to the effect that the worksheets have a copyright etc. Hope this will put a stop to it. p As far as the link not working perhaps you have to be a facebook member to be able to access the group......not  sure....

Gina

8 Nov 2010     

Gia Mel
Chile

The link works... many things posted there... You shoul take a look!

8 Nov 2010     

MoodyMoody
United States

Looking at the page (through manonski �s link), it appears that the page creator and manager are Cool Simo from Morocco and Tatjana Kočić from Serbia. I �m not familiar with any of the works or the administrators, but a lot of the things look like they came from here.

8 Nov 2010     

marta v
Serbia

The worksheets are definitely from ESL Printables, I think we should take action!

8 Nov 2010     

BIBILOLO
Italy

Hey everybody!
I �m new hear and I �ve read your topic. As you �re talking about reporting a web site, maybe you can help me. I �ve uploaded only 5 or 6 worksheets here and my last one has been reported by I don �t know whom and I really can �t understand why.
Is there anybody who can explain it to me?
I didn �t copy that, I made it myself and someone decided to report it, so now I �m stuck here without having the possibility of dowloading my teaching material for tomorrow!

Thanks in advance for your help or explanation.

Anna

8 Nov 2010     

magneto
Greece

Yep, look like wss from ESLP to me, too! What can we do?

8 Nov 2010     

jecika
Serbia

I was posting links of stolen worksheets on the page mentioned when I got this message from Facebook:

You have been blocked from commenting on public posts because you repeatedly misused this feature. This block will last anywhere from a few hours to a few days. When you are allowed to reuse this feature, please proceed with caution. Further misuse may result in your account being permanently disabled

Confused

there is a report page button on the left ... somebody should fill in a form and report the group to facebook team

8 Nov 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Hmm..there is another weird thing I noticed...If you look thru older posts , some of the members of ESLPrintables liked the materials posted a few hours ago (before we all knew about this page)...and in the list of people who like the page (on the left), I can see another familiar face too...
maybe I got it all wrong. hopefully.

8 Nov 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi! Thanks for telling us about this. I �ve checked the link manon gave us, but unfortunately I can �t report the member who took my worksheets and those of so many other members because I don �t have an account and I wasn �t thinking of opening one, so I would really appreciate if any of you could do it for me. Thank you so much.

Have a nice day,
mena

8 Nov 2010     

1    2    3    4    5    Next >