Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I NEED YOUR HELP FOR A "REPORT WORKSHEET"    

I NEED YOUR HELP FOR A "REPORT WORKSHEET"

BIBILOLO
Italy

I NEED YOUR HELP FOR A "REPORT WORKSHEET"

Hey everybody!
I �m new hear!!!! Maybe you can help me! I �ve uploaded only 5 or 6 worksheets here and my last one has been reported by I don �t know whom and I really can �t understand why.
Is there anybody who can explain it to me?
I didn �t copy that, I made it myself and someone decided to report it, so now I �m stuck here without having the possibility of dowloading my teaching material for tomorrow!

If my last worksheet is similar to many others I really didn �t know and I will delete it and put another one! I have lots of worksheets to upload made by myself and I can choose among many others!!!

What can happen to me for being reported? I could lose the opportunity of being part of this web site?

Thanks in advance for your help or explanation.

Anna

8 Nov 2010      

blunderbuster
Germany

Ws that contain cells like copied from the web are normally reported. I know that it is possible to add such cells yourself, but people seem to think that such ws are always copied from somewhere.

Regards

8 Nov 2010     

BIBILOLO
Italy

Ah ok... well, I did take the cells from the web to give the exercise a different graphic effect, but just the cells, not my exercise! So what I have to do now? I could loose the opportunity of staying here?

Thanks for answering.

All the best
Anna

8 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I agree with you that this "cells" thing should be discussed again. As far as I know, it takes seven stolen ws to have the account canceled, but you can always come back and open a new one. Live and learn.

8 Nov 2010     

BIBILOLO
Italy

THANKS A LOT BLUNDERBUSTER.
I hope they won �t delete my points, anyway.
Hope to speak to you next time for a nicer topic.

regards

8 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

The ws in question has no points, so you won �t lose any. 

8 Nov 2010     

BIBILOLO
Italy

ok, but one last question: why cannot I change the ws with another one or edit it to make it less ambiguous? 

8 Nov 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Once a ws is reported, it is not possible to edit or remove it. When it was possible there were people who changed the ws while it was still among reported contribs and the moderators who voted later saw already a different (changed) ws. If your ws is going to be removed, you can edit the ws and upload it again.

8 Nov 2010     

BIBILOLO
Italy

ok thanks, I hope they �ll be quick and decide my destiny Cry

8 Nov 2010     

libertybelle
United States

You can make drop down menus and cells in Word - so cells and drop down menus don �t necessarily mean a worksheet is copied from the internet.  We really have to be certain before we report!

L

8 Nov 2010     

BIBILOLO
Italy

Right, I agree with Libertybelle.
I don �t know who reported me, however, I think he/she should write me the site where he/she thinks I copied from. I �m still stuck without having the possibility of downloading or changing my reported ws and this isn �t cool, believe me, especially when you need something and you didn �t do anything wrong.

8 Nov 2010     

1    2    Next >