Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Question about a CASAS Practice Test    

Question about a CASAS Practice Test

MoodyMoody
United States

Question about a CASAS Practice Test

At the community college at which I teach, students must take some level of the CASAS (Comprehensive Adult Student Assessment System) in order to progress to the next level of ESOL class. My students generally take R83 or R84.

Because I have been unable to find a true practice test for my students, I have made my own. It is very similar but is not exactly the same as the real tests. Would this be a legitimate worksheet to upload here? I don �t want to post it if there �s a high likelihood that it will be reported.

I understand that it �s not likely to be generally useful, but if there are other members who also have to use this test, my practice test might be a godsend.

10 Nov 2010      

brookee
United States

Why not go ahead and submit it?  Whether or not people use CASAS as an assessment too, there might be some teachers who find it useful.    ~~Brooke

10 Nov 2010