Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Talk to Owners of Website    

Talk to Owners of Website

tomcatdude
United States

Talk to Owners of Website

Hi

How do you contact the owners of this website?
Do they have a email address or something?
I went to F.A.Q. and that didn �t help.
Is there a way to add questions on the F.A.Q. page?

Please help!

Thank you, I guess.

N. Mason

P.S. I need to talk to the owners for my own buiness, so don �t ask why or stuff like that, because I won �t ask you about something I don �t need to know, but if you do I will just inorge it, because its all about respect.

11 Nov 2010      

Errie
Japan

Hi there,

Check out this page hit the contact button and there you go.

Good luck with your business

11 Nov 2010     

zailda
Brazil

11 Nov 2010     

Vickiii
New Zealand

101 - in how not to ask for help??

11 Nov 2010     

thuy86
Korea, South

Vickiii<- that �s a good one. haha

11 Nov 2010     

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

Why do you need it?Censored That P.S was totally unnecessary, I don �t think anyone would have asked you anyway.... 

11 Nov 2010     

donapeter
Romania

@ Crazy_turtle : without PS we wouldn �t manage to find out he has a business, right? So, it is not totally unnecessary! 

@tomcatdude: I just respect you for not asking us things you don �t need to know! Clap It is all about respect! 

With all my respect,I guess 
D

11 Nov 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Forgive me for pointing out the obvious but
Thank you, I guess
is considered incredibly rude. You either thank somebody in advance or you don �t but thank you, I guess is almost grudging, I guess...

11 Nov 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Tomcatdude.

You have an attitude problem and you also speak down to people here.
This is a group of dedicated teachers. No one here would dream of violating your privacy.
That goes without saying.

We also try and teach our students to be kind, polite and considerate - which is more than I can say for your message.

To write - thank you, I guess is downright rude. Thumbs Down
You �re lucky some of the very considerate people here tried to help you - because in my view - you don �t deserve it.

L

11 Nov 2010     

izulia
China

Well written, libertybelle!

11 Nov 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

I think we are being a bit harsh, English is obviously not his/her first language. I am not sure he/she meant to be so rude, maybe he/she simply choose the expression badly. (sounds like something google translate might come up with)
Just like the thing about the business. I suppose s/he meant to say that the reason for wanting to contact victor is private - none of our business.
I agree it sounds terribly rude and badly phrased but exactly because of that I think that maybe s/he wasn �t aware of how it sounds....
(the fact s/he didn �t manage to figure out how to contact victor would strengthen my theory)

11 Nov 2010