Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > To whom it may concern.    

To whom it may concern.

mamefr
Argentina

To whom it may concern.

Dear all! I discovered today to my astonishment that my count "NEDA" has been cancelled. One of our college claimed that some of her ws where similar to mine,but i do not copy them, just I used the same format as her. Well, I �ll reupload some of my ws can I? Many thanks for your cooperation. And my new account would be "MAMEFR". Please download my ws, I want to continue in this site.Thanks again.

11 Nov 2010      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, You can �t use a layout from a user without his/ her permission. There are a lot of free layouts at the template section you can use.

11 Nov 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Sorry to hear that your account is cancelled. You �re welcome again Neda, but as Sylvia stated before try to avoid using others � templates without their permission or simlpy use the free ones available in the site.
 Wish you all the best.

11 Nov 2010     

mamefr
Argentina

Thanks a lot! but can I upload the same ws i have? I mean, Can I upload the ws I have from my old account? 

11 Nov 2010