Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported worksheet    

Reported worksheet

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

why did you change your picture?  ashame perhaps?   that �s a good sign though.  you said : " I �m going to stop this squabble since I don �t like competing environments and dealing with hurful people like some of you. "    just calm down no one here is trying to hurt you nor competing, try to learn from this and get over it. i know you woulnt like to spend hours working on a ws for someone else to copy it or getting it without the minimun effort.  try to put on everyone else � shoes. it is not fair... and as i said if you think that some other members are breaking the rules then report them but remember that you need proof. moderators are not perfect and this is something that is done for free and to help the site.

14 Nov 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Everyone is treated fairly here.
Why some OLD quizzes are taken from web? Because it WAS allowed to copy from (ESL) websites and add some personal touch - additional exercises, adapt the quiz questions, simplify etc...
After some complains the rules HAD TO BE CHANGED and NOW we CAN �T copy from ESL websites. It is not fair to copy from your colleagues...

As far as I remember, it was always obligatory to state the sources + add something new.

In case of PERSONALITY QUIZZES it is really difficult to make a brand new quiz because we are NOT the psychologists, so I suppose it is ok to ADAPT / SIMPLIFY a web quizz + add some original tasks - vocabulary summary, writing tasks, discussion questions, fill in gaps, jumbled expressions, matching exercise etc.
It takes 5 minutes to make some simple original follow-up exercises, so there is no need to protest because of it...

If a students writes a project which is 95% abridged text from internet, s/he gets a bad mark.

I think it is fair when the same rule applies to the teachers as well. No matter how long the designing process took... Wink

If anyone sees a copy-paste worksheet, s/he should report it. If there are no extra exercises, the ws will be removed. No matter how beautiful the worksheet looks...
The worksheets containing texts taken from esl websites/books will be removed too.
The worksheets containing watermarked / copyrighted pictures will be removed because ESLP may be closed.

14 Nov 2010     

fiorediluna74
Switzerland

The reason why I changed my picture? It �s none of your businness. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Try to watch your language; only because you are moderators of this site you are not allowed to say and do everything. How can Victor permit this?
"Moderators are not perfect".... Wow at last a hint of humility... You keep on provoking, obviously you have time to waste.

14 Nov 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

I LOVE CATFIGHTS!

14 Nov 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

I will end this feud--it �s simple. Copying someone else �s work and not giving them credit for it is called PLAGIARISM. Once upon a time, it used to be ILLEGAL. DON �T DO IT. Have a nice day.

14 Nov 2010     

JudyHalevi
Israel

Thank you cauffeepot for putting it all in perspective.  That should end the argument. 

Hugfrom Israel
Judy

14 Nov 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

fiore isn �t among us any more
R.I.P.

14 Nov 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3