Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > My points    

My points

donapeter
Romania

I remember my first wss, when people voted them according to their quality (and yes, quality mostly meant as it still means today- layout and pictures), one f**** rude monkey commented:Poor. I made the same ws with another layout and I added some pics and it became great! The same 10 sentences changed into a white swan. Wink 
The point is that......... that f rude monkey made me do better! I soon had more points than her and now...guess what?She still has only a few points, she �s not a moderator, she cannot afford to be rude anymore BUT I just want to say a big Thanks, you f rude monkey!

So...bad criticism is not always a barrier, it can be the start of being better.  

14 Nov 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

donapeter, I don �t know if a ws can really be called BETTER if you just add a couple of pictures. People here will call it better and will download it more, because most members go for as much colour and as many pictures as possible - but I wouldn �t call a worksheet BETTER just because it is more in line with the general taste here.
If the " f*** monkey" had said what she had to say in a friendlier way you might have tried harder, too...

14 Nov 2010     

Jayho
Australia

You have 60 now - well done

Cheers

Jayho

14 Nov 2010     

< Previous   1    2