Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Is it not possible to copy a text in word document and paste text when making online exercise?    

Is it not possible to copy a text in word document and paste text when making online exercise?

jennyber
Iceland

Is it not possible to copy a text in word document and paste text when making online exercise?

I was doing my Willow exercise and copied my text that I wrote in word into the exercise and added pictures and the gaps in the text. I added a wordsearch and posted the exercise and added to my students. But when I opened the exercise from the students � online exercise book, I noticed that only the box with words to use in the gaps remained but all else was empty. I had saved the exercise so I tried to send it again but then there came an error some ASP error.....
,,,operation failed or not allowed.

Is that because I copied the text directly from word ctrl c ctrl v??
Jenny

14 Nov 2010      

serene
Greece

Hi Jenny,

Unfortunately, it isn �t possible to copy - paste a text from a word document directly on an online exercise. You have to use the Paste from Word button to insert it . 

14 Nov 2010     

jennyber
Iceland

Thank you, I �ll try again to type it up!

14 Nov 2010