Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > How can I report...    

How can I report...

silvia.patti
Italy

How can I report...

... a worksheet that is the copy of the previous but with a difference in the description? It is obviously a copy but the system don �t allow me to report it because it could be an error system (but it isn �t). Should I use any other option even if it isn �t the right one? Have you any idea?

14 Nov 2010      

magneto
Greece

Can �t you provide the link to the previous ws? In the reporting options choose "It is repeated. The first one is here:" and add the link to the previous ws.

14 Nov 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Silvia, I know this problem with repeated wss occurs quite often. When I want to report a ws as repeated, it mostly shows me an error message. If you can �t report it the usual way, try to send the links to some of the members here who could try to report it instead of you, or send a PM to Victor.

14 Nov 2010     

silvia.patti
Italy

@magneto: I can �t do that because the system shows me an error message. I think I �ll write to Victor about this problem...

15 Nov 2010