Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Suggestions- bookmarking    

Suggestions- bookmarking

Smarshy
Korea, South

Suggestions- bookmarking

Hi! I am indebted to this website for helping me get started teaching my Business ESL class. I love the great material and the fact that the forms are submitted in .doc form so I can tailor already-great work to exactly what my students want and need to be working on.

My one huge request is for printable bookmarking. I �m in a foreign country with limited printing capablities, so my biggest frustration with the site is finding a great site on a public computer and not being able to easily find it again when I have printing access. If we were able to bookmark even a limited amount of printables (5-10?) from our accounts and view them on any computer, it would be a fantastic addition. Thanks again!

15 Nov 2010      

hieu_ngoc
Canada

You could download the 5-10 worksheets that you really like, then e-mail them as attachments to yourself. That way, wherever you are, you can access your e-mail, open the e-mail with the ESLPrintables worksheets, download, and print.

15 Nov 2010     

foreverjinxed
South Africa

I agree with Smarshy, it would be a nice feature.
What I sometimes do, is copy and paste the address of the ESLp page of my favourite members from the bowser and send it in an email or Facebook message to myself.

15 Nov 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Why don �t you use a portable browser?

When I travel I never use the browsers installed on public computers, but install my own on a USB drive (aka thumb drive, flash drive etc.). Firefox, for one, has a portable version, so you can carry your preferences and bookmarks wherever you go.

15 Nov 2010     

Montypython
France

Hi!

You can also use symbaloo which is fabulous to save all your bookmarks. You can access it from wherever, from whichever computer.
I have nbeen using it & sharing my bookmarks with my students & it �s so useful and great!
here is the link:
here is mine (which you can add to your page):

HIH!
Have a great day!

Marie

15 Nov 2010     

ellakass
Israel

Dear Marie! Thanks a lot! I did it! Now I can use my bookmarks from school too.
But I have a question (not exactly about the topic). When I download somebody �s ws here I save them by name of the author,number and topic. But there some of them that give the possibility to save only the long number without name ot theme. Can you help me? Thank you.

15 Nov 2010     

Roclam
Italy

Hi Marie, thanks a lot for the links!!

15 Nov 2010