Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > great site    

great site

agusjavier
Argentina

great site

111.gif
It�s been a long time that i haven�t posted anything in the forum!!!
It�s a wonderful site, isn�t it???

5 Dec 2008      

libertybelle
United States

Please keep the animated signatures a bit smaller   -they make it
hard to see both columns here at the forum.
Thanks
L

5 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

I agree with libertybell.  the animated signatures are also a bit distracting. 

Wouldn�t it be nice if the new wss etc. came up like an on-line store catalogue which you could flip through and see  whole page one at a time. 

5 Dec 2008     

agusjavier
Argentina

Ok,  but it�s once in a while that I do it and some other teachers do it too. besides, it�s not hard work to use the mouse to see the columns, you just move it to the sides... this site is of great help and fun for us, let�s make it a bit better than it already is... don�t you think???

5 Dec 2008     

marcia chaves
Brazil

Agusjavier,

it�s not YOU, it�s about everybody. We are not talking about stop putting signatures... it�s about making them smaller.
And you�re right!! Some other teachers do it as well. So... if you start making yours smaller, other teachers will do the same!!!! And I totally agree with you:  it�s not hard work to use the mouse ... to make the signatures smaller.

I agree with you!!! Let�s make this site better and better!!!

M.

5 Dec 2008