Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Number of pages in your ws.    

Number of pages in your ws.

eng789
Israel

Number of pages in your ws.

It would really help if ,  when describing wss that you are uploading that you could tell us how many pages are included.  I noticed some people are doing this but not everyone (including me) since I just came up with the idea.

5 Dec 2008      

eng789
Israel

ladybird, I was in shock when I saw that a ws had been downloaded something like 103 times without a single thank you and these people or at least a lot of them teach children.
Then we complain about  -  why kids today have no respect for eachother. 

5 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Smile Hi Ladybird! Hi eng789! I think t�s a good idea. Sometimes I do that and sometimes I don�t, because we can see the number of pages in the preview. However, as ladybird said, the preview isn�t always reliable, so I think eng�s suggestion makes sense. And ladybird, I don�t like seeing you that negative...  you look wonderful in this picture. Where is that big smile of yours? All the Best for you both.

5 Dec 2008     

marcia chaves
Brazil

Silke, my heroine!!!

I love reading your posts. lol

You are negative today but ... it�s the truth!!!
I don�t want to see you upset, girl. Forget the last and bad topics and start thinking about good things!!! Santa Claus, for example. Or... Papai Noel (in Brazil)
Maybe He is going to bring a little wisdom to some users.

And I have an idea. If they don�t say THANK YOU .. we say.
We ourselves will write THANK YOU on our comments. Maybe some users don�t know how to write these two words and they can copy!!!

What do you think???

M.

5 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

That�s much, much better silke!! Hugs for you, eng and marcia!!

5 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

Hugs to you too, Mena.

5 Dec 2008     

marcia chaves
Brazil

Mena, Silke, and Eng.

Have a nice day!!! I�m going back to school. My lunch time has just finished!!!

Have fun, girls!!

5 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

Have a terrific day, Marcia.

5 Dec 2008