Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I īm not very sure about some rules    

I īm not very sure about some rules

PaulG
Costa Rica

I īm not very sure about some rules

I īm not very sure that I understand one of the rules; the one about the points system, and I want to understand it so that I don īt make any mistakes later on... I understand that I use points to download a printable. However, I īve downloaded 10 printables, but I still have the same amount of points that I had before, and they weren īt downloaded from the recent contributions list... Why is that happening? Is there some exception to that rule? If so, how does it work? In general, what I want to know is, what īs going on??

22 Nov 2010      

elderberrywine
Germany

It takes 24 hours for your points to be "billed" - that might be the reason 

22 Nov 2010     

PaulG
Costa Rica

Ok, thanks... I was just thinking about that possibility...

22 Nov 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

The amount of īusable points � you have is the amount of points you have minus the amount of downloads you īve made. So, for example, if it says you have 100 points and 70 downloads it means you have 30 points left to use. (but it will stay say you have 100 points, you need to do the math yourself) Even if you use all your points for downloading (you have a 100 points and you downloaded a 100) it will still say you have a hundred points.
This is important since it is the amount of points you earned that earn you premium user or moderator status, not the amount of sheets you downloaded...

22 Nov 2010