Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The message wasn´t addressed to you.    

The message wasn´t addressed to you.

sruggy
Morocco

The message wasn´t addressed to you.

Dear ORIT and aftab57, eng789
              I am so sorry to say it, but you didn�t read my message carefully.It wasn�t addressed to you.
My message was addressed to all muslim members. All members use the message board for sending their best wishes to each other.They also use animations and cartoons.So, you can�t deny me the right to do so.I am not to be blamed for the fact that you felt concerned /offended by it. ESLprintables wasn�t , isn�t and will never be a political  arena for me.Nevertheless,I keep my right to wish all my muslim friends in this site   "UNHAPPY AID ADHA" because  " 1.5 MILLION Palestinians are under siege in Ghaza" .

5 Dec 2008      

blizzard1
Denmark

Pls sruggy stop making political statements on this site.
This site is created for English teachers to share English matters.
Political or religious views are not to be posted on the common forum. You may write to your friends personally.
We have to be carefull not to express our political or religious views on the site.
Remember that we are here to share with other fellow English teachers.
I�m neither jewish nor muslim and I consider myself a very tolerant person.

5 Dec 2008