Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Rule ???    

Rule ???

rodrioli15
Portugal

Rule ???

Your contribution JOBS RELATED TO FASHION (SOLUTION OF THE WORD PUZZLE) has been reported

Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution JOBS RELATED TO FASHION (SOLUTION OF THE WORD PUZZLE) has been reported for not following the rules of the website.

The moderators will review it soon.

If there is nothing wrong with your contribution, it will be returned to the recent contributions tomorrow, and you will get all your points.

5 Sep 2010      Send an answer     Delete this message

Your contribution JOBS RELATED TO FASHION (SOLUTION OF THE WORD PUZZLE) has been removed

Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution JOBS RELATED TO FASHION (SOLUTION OF THE WORD PUZZLE) has been removed for the following reasons:
It is not an ESL resource

If you add some ESL activities or exercises to your document, you can upload it again.

If you think there has been an error, please contact the website administrator, including the id. number of your worksheet:397121

6 Sep 2010      Send an answer     Delete this message

I quoted

Oh By the way; if I were some of the members of this site, I would be asking for my lost points. But no, I don �t need them. I �m not here because of points. Just want to say that the solution was some kind of flashcard to stick on the board with a magnet so that the students could check their answers. Hugs from Portugal.Smile

24 Nov 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

It seems you haven �t read the thread on the top of the page. If you did, you wouldn �t have to create this thread!!!  Keys must be uploaded in one doc. with the wss, so why this whinning?

24 Nov 2010     

rodrioli15
Portugal

MJ Misa
Yes, I �ve read it. It says  "However, there is no such rule in the website nowadays, and we shouldn �t report worksheets for a rule which doesn �t exist."
By the time it happened with my worksheet- September 2010, according to Victor there wasn �t such a rule.
Smile

24 Nov 2010     

sulekra
Australia

Technically, even before the new rule was introduced, answer keys aren �t an ESL resource as an independent worksheet - only in connection with another one. If I had some drawings that clearly and independently didn �t stand up on their own as an ESL resource, saying it �s connected to another sheet probably wouldn �t convince the moderators...

24 Nov 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Rod,

You are right, there has been no such rule, but there has been a recommendation.
  • You are not allowed to send the same worksheet twice.

• It is recommended to include an answer key in your worksheets. The other members will appreciate it.

http://www.eslprintables.com/rulesofthewebsite.htm

As it was not a rule, but a recommendation, the "old" keys cannot be reported...

From now on, the separate keys will be reported...

24 Nov 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Yes, sulekra, you are right.
Answer keys uploaded separately were ALWAYS voted by the moderators as non-esl resources and therefore removed.

24 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Aren �t we trying to be more royal than the king?

24 Nov 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Regina, your utterances are becoming more and more deliciously gnomic by the day! Soon, you �ll be up there with true stars like David Icke and the bendy fork guy.

24 Nov 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi rodriloi15

Sulekra and Moravc have raised valid points and justified why the answer key should not be uploaded separately.

It has been common practice, when including an answer key, to include it in the main document (unless the document is too heavy and requires more than one part).  If you want to draw members attention to the usefulness of the answer key because you did something special with it you can note this in the description.

All you have to do now is update your document for future downloaders.  

Cheers

Jayho

24 Nov 2010