Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanksgiving Day!!!!    

Thanksgiving Day!!!!

CEYITA
Peru

Thanksgiving Day!!!!

Hi everybody!

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all american members here.
Hope you enjoy this holiday in family and of course the great banquet lol.

millions of hugs friends..

Hug

25 Nov 2010      

mish.cz
Czech Republic

I am joining this wish of Ceyita:-)

I devoted all my classes to the Thanksgiving today and thanks to ESLP it was a great day:-)

Hugs, mish

25 Nov 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

25 Nov 2010     

roneydirt
United States

Happy Thanksgiving....

and please don �t look bad at me but need to vent...  feel alone.

Lost someone really special a year ago December 15th and the family said it was because we sinned...  this was their reply for my wish to them Happy Thanksgiving....  and said a ten line about what is going on in Korea and the news media in America...  but AHHHHHHHHH  wish I would go to the afterlife sooner than later!!!!  I been in too much pain and see too much pain all around me...  I am suppose to keep smiling, my mouth shut an listen to everyone elses sad stories...  F***!!!!  My military unit was 37 guys and most are dead.  I am now living in a teacher world and LOVE MY STUDENTS in my very soul even one �s I have only for a day or two...  but so alone.... 

Even the church turned their back...  and sorry but most on here could and will never understand and pray you never understand the pain.   maybe it is because I am drinking tonight too much but need material for the weekend.  I can �t let my students down... but d***.....

Ok rant done...  Happy Thanksgiving....  to all and may the new year coming be good to you.

25 Nov 2010     

baiba
Latvia

I also talked about Thanksgiving in my classes today. We watched a video "The first Thanksgiving Story" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFDSobNnfQs) and did some reading worksheets. So I�ve paid tribute to the great American holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving!

25 Nov 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Good for you, guys. The topic "holidays" is not in my curriculum untill around New Year.Unhappy
Sophia

25 Nov 2010