Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > to sruggy    

to sruggy

cgato
Portugal

to sruggy

Hi!

Unfortunately, I�ve been away for some days (too busy, many problems to solve...) but when I saw your message I looked for what caused it. Sorry but I don�t agree to bring to this forum political issues.
You say that palestians, 1.5 million are under siege. I could say that 6 million jews were murdered about fifty years ago and that in 2001, 11th September, hundreds of Americans were murdered too. Then we could go on and on..... western society against muslim society. This is not the right place to discuss politics.
Besides, we are approching what, for most western peolple,  is a peace and understanding period.That what I wish for everyone from every country here: peace, tolerance, understanding, health and happiness!!! Some time ago, Orit has left a beautiful message to all muslims regarding a specific celebration (sorry, but I don�t remember what it was). I thought it was very touching!
We shouldn� leave messages wishing others unhappy  whatever!
And no, I�m not either jew or muslim!

Best wishes!

5 Dec 2008