Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > hand-made teaching aid    

hand-made teaching aid

lanchi_dn
Vietnam

hand-made teaching aid

Hi everyone!

Help me please!. I need a hand made teaching aid (recourses) to teaching English for primary students. It should be easy, and cheap to do and to use but it must be effective in teaching. I need it for a teaching aid contest but  I have no ideas.

Please send me your ideas as soon as possible
That �s very kind of you

Thanks a lot.

28 Nov 2010      

moravc
Czech Republic

Minibooks? Spinners - wheels? Dice? Bookmarks? Boardgames?
type in these words in the searchbox of Eslprintables and you will find hundreds...

28 Nov 2010     

silvia.patti
Italy

you can google this site http://kidshealth.org/parent/firstaid_safe/index.html, perhaps you will find something useful.

28 Nov 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

What do you mean by "hand made"? Original? Handwritten? No computer?
how about a poster, flip chart, word slide... They are all easy to prepare.

Or draw a simple picture of a room - a chair, a table, a frame on the wall, a window. Then draw a few colouful mice. Cut out few mini squares - next to the chair, below the table, on the wall....
Fold the paper above and below the picture. Stick it with a tape. Insert another piece of paper inside. draw more mice. Move the paper from left to right.
Good for revision of prepositions of place, furniture and colours...

Here are some kinds of teaching aids:

28 Nov 2010