Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > THANK YOU    

THANK YOU

GIOVANNI
Canada

THANK YOU

Just a short note to thank all the teachers who have been submitting their ideas and favourite web sites on this forum.  I have discovered so many new approaches to teaching and new websites since this forum started.  It seems that I am learning something everyday.  I find that this site has now become a learning station as well as a sharing station.  SO,  A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, AND TO VICTOR.  Keep submitting your incredible ideas, they are much appreciated.

6 Dec 2008      

bigbang
Portugal

I couldn�t agree more with Giovanni. This space is actually what any teacher needs and often kacks at his/her own school - a space for sharing ans exchanging ideas. At school we have so much to do and sometimes so much burocratic work, meetings...... that time is short to knoow what other teachers are doing. There was a time when I was a teacher trainer and I miss those days because I learned a lot with the research I did along with my trainees. So this forum is very much welcome. Thanks for your companionship and exchange.

Bigbang

6 Dec 2008     

bigbang
Portugal

Sorry, I mean lacks, not kacks Wink

6 Dec 2008     

Doroteia (F)
Portugal

I totally agree with you both, Giovanni and Bigbang.

Thank you all. 

6 Dec 2008