Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP FOR ON LINE EXERCISES    

HELP FOR ON LINE EXERCISES

GIOVANNI
Canada

HELP FOR ON LINE EXERCISES

Does anyone know if the background colour on the online exercises can be changed, once they have been submitted?

I entered one of exercises and tried to edit it by going to background colour and changing it, but it doesn �t seem to change the colour at all.

I had put my colours into bright colours, but have realized that when the students work on these exercises the strong colours are hard on their eyes, and several of the students have asked if something could be done about this.  I tried doing a few exercises myself and have noticed that this is true.  In the future I plan to put my online exercises in softer colours.  I don �t know if any of your students have make this comment, it would be interesting to know.

1 Dec 2010      

Zsuzsapszi
Hungary

Hi!
If you save your OE before submit it, you can change the colour.
After you saved it, and you aren �t satisfied with the background colour, you must go back, choose another backround colour first. Then you upload your saved version.
The picture of your OE won �t change in the preview, but in the exercise, it will.

Hope it helps.

1 Dec 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thanks for the information.

1 Dec 2010