Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Gifts for my students....any ideas??    

Gifts for my students....any ideas??

Spanglish girl
Argentina

Gifts for my students....any ideas??

Hi there!!

I would like to give a present to my students, who are graduating from an English course. Do you have any ideas??? something simple...and I would also like to include a nice message.

Thank you!!!

1 Dec 2010      

Lancillotta:
Italy

How old are they?
What about a  book?
You make create it: poems, nice anectdotes...
A very small one, a kind of "minibook".

Have a nice day
Sabrina

1 Dec 2010     

sandysni
United States

It �s kind of the Asian style, but you could print a nice certificate( there are great ones in the internet or make your own) and put some home made cookies or store bought chocolates in a small piece of cloth or paper and tie with a ribbon.  It �s not expensive and you can put your personal touch on it

Sandy Snidero

1 Dec 2010     

jirka
Czech Republic

If I were you, I�d prepare some small Christmas cards with a personal wish. Most children love them. There�s some work in it, but it worth it and I�m sure your pupils will appreciate your job.

Nice day, Spanglish girl:-)

Jirka

1 Dec 2010     

Ganj
United Kingdom

Hi dear Spanglish,

In additional, try to make/bring a chocolate cake with an especial writing on its top. I think it will make more sweet your that day and for sure your pupils will appreciate it and you will feel more love,peace,comfort and happy...etc.
good luck dear,

Ganj

1 Dec 2010