Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > LET īS HAVE SOME CREATIVE FUN!    

LET īS HAVE SOME CREATIVE FUN!

douglas
United States

started changing colors and shooting-off reflections like a seventies disco ball.  The banana suit suddenly changed into a white Angelīs Flight suit with a bronze shirt and gold chains and the Grincheīs arm began to go up and down out of control like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.  When the elves and other reindeer saw this  they...

1 Dec 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

shouted in glee, it īs really Christmas.  The spirit is there for one and all to see.  The Grinch didn īt know how to react to this.  He............

1 Dec 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

"had chiilllllllllsss and they were multiplyin �. And he � loooooooooosing control!"

1 Dec 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

Suddenly...a strange noise was heard. What else could be  happening?

1 Dec 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

Someone was approaching and the deer could feel it!They were restless!Who could it be?

1 Dec 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

It was Mrs Claus! She told the Grinch....

1 Dec 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

"Have you seen my husband"?
"I guess he īs in bed, he has a terrible cold!"
"Really! He was ok when he left today! I guess it īs another of his excuses not to do his job!"
(This was a rather lazy Santa...)
So the Grinch and Mrs Claus went to look for Santa, together. They looked around and finally found him. When they did, they couldn īt believe their eyes ...

1 Dec 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

There he was on the sofa, sleeping and with a big smile!
"Wake up! Are you mad? Have you forfotten your duties?", asked Mrs Claus angrilly.
"Sorry... Everthing I did, went wrong!I was unable to replace you!", said Grinch.
"Don īt worry!" "I wasn īt counting on any of you!Any way, I hope you īve learnt something, Grinch!I īm going to tell you a secret: Anita...."
They didn īt let him finish. "Anita...who?", asked them angrily.

1 Dec 2010     

gloriawpai
Brazil

Anita, the English teacher from Croatia...

1 Dec 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Anita has decided to report you to the Snow Queen and shut you up in one of her fairy tales so ......

1 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >