Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Paying towards website..    

Paying towards website..

tulpen25
Netherlands

Paying towards website..

Is there a way we could buy points so we could download more worksheets but also help towards funding the website? I love this site but it can be a bit frustrating when you can only upload one worksheet a day or don �t have many points to download other worksheets (and I don �t have computer access every day so making more resources on the computer can sometimes be tricky)

1 Dec 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi.

No, there is no other way how to gain some points than by "selling" your wss. Once you reach 30 points, you can upload three wss a day so it shouldn �t be so difficult.
Yes, if you want to donate, on the left side there are instructions how to do it.
There are lots of members how are not bale to get on the internet every day, you �re not the only one. Just try to reach 30 points and become a premium member. Once you are, you can download 30 new contributions every single day. That �s not bad, is it?Wink

1 Dec 2010     

tulpen25
Netherlands

No, that �s not bad ;) I didn �t know you could do that once you get to 30! Ta!

1 Dec 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hang in there ;o) Do you need anything in particular? I don�t normally use my free downloads, I can help you out for a while.

Regards

1 Dec 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Sorry, you can �t buy the points...
You may try to upload several pages in one file, eg a project full of exercises and game ideas and note the number of pages in the headline...
THis may catch the attention...
You also may ask the author to send you the needed worksheet via email.
You may try to visit BLOGS of several members and download the pdf versions of their files...

http://vanda51.blogspot.com/
http://lizsantiagoeslworsheets.blogspot.com/
http://notredamke.rkc.si/english/

1 Dec 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Online sales NOW

Buy 100 points, get 50 FREE

I accept Paypal. Cool

1 Dec 2010     

David Lisgo
Japan

"Hang in there ;o) Do you need anything in particular? I don�t normally use my free downloads, I can help you out for a while."

Now that is something we shouldn �t do. Any downloads we make are for personal use and not for sharing with other teachers or members.

1 Dec 2010     

tulpen25
Netherlands

Don �t worry, David. I won �t be asking anyone for use of their points :)

1 Dec 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

So I will waste them.....she might need something I woudn �t otherwise have downloaded and I would have helped two people at the same time.

Who says our students won �t pass on the ws? Who says I have never forgotten an "original" in the copy machine and never gotten it back?

tulpen25 seems like a nice member who is trying.....she is not one of those asking us to download her stuff.....distorting download statistics is a much better choice, of course ;o)

1 Dec 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

@blunderbuster Clap

1 Dec 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Nice to see some members being charitable hereThumbs Up

I too will help in anyway I can just PM and i �ll see what I can do for you Tulpen Wink

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOW Wink.

1 Dec 2010     

1    2    Next >