Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Is anything missing ?    

Is anything missing ?

Anglophil too
Morocco

Is anything missing ?

Hi colleagues . Could anbody tell me if something is missing in this  matching exercise I downloaded a few months ago?
Thanks for your help

2 Dec 2010      

edrodmedina
United States

Hello Anglo. Give me a hint, what font is it written with?

2 Dec 2010     

Anglophil too
Morocco

Hi There. It �s me again. What do you think of this?

There is usually a conflict between me and my parents over my friends. They also don�t approve of my behaviour with my brothers and sisters. My father was a complete stranger to me; my mother never told me about him. I spent four years of my life in an orphanage because my mother couldn�t afford to keep me. I love being at home with such loving, supportive but severe parents. Thanks to their wonderful union we are happy, easy-going teenagers.

Look forward to reading your answer.

Best regards,

anglophil too

2 Dec 2010     

missiky
Morocco

Hello,

who wrote that paragraph? is it one of your students ? IMHO the paragraph is not clear at all, besides it �s full of contradictions. 

Ikram

2 Dec 2010     

tancredo
Portugal

Hi!

There must be something wrong in that paragraph. It seems to me that there are two different statements in there. One made by someone who has had a difficult childhood and another made by a person who, in spite of having had severe parents, managed to become a happy adolescent.
I can �t find another explanation.

Warm Regards
Leonor

2 Dec 2010     

Apodo
Australia

You describe it as a matching exercise.
Was there another mixed paragraph? Then the exercise could have been to sort them out.
There seem to be two different stories here.

2 Dec 2010