Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > dear fans    

dear fans

Redbull
Thailand

• You are free to use the forum to express yourself, ask for help, make suggestions, etc.

• If you start a new topic, please write a descriptive title and keywords. It will be easier for other members to find it later.

• Don �t start a new topic when you are replying to a previous post.

• Don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. (You can do it if another member asks for a specific content or topic).

• Don �t use the forum for personal attacks. Those kind of posts will be removed by the administrator.

• Never insult other users or try to hurt them.

• Never publish Private Messages in the forum. They are private.

• Those messages which are considered spam by the administrator will be removed (such as using the forum with the solely purpose of advertising your website).

• If you want to share photos, wishes, funny videos, etc. please use the "teachers � cafe", not the forum.

• Do not publish your email, telephone number or address in the forum. Anybody could see it. It is not safe.

Why don �t we add more rules then we all can sit in are chairs with a cup of coco on are own with no husband or wife thinking how bored or boring we are.
    Becouse the forum post just lacks interesting and or a variety choices! ( vagaries

3 Dec 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

douglas, there are rules as redbull pointed out, this is not a matter of removing what i or any of the moderators wants. it is about respecting the rules.

3 Dec 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

I make people laugh, and what �s wrong with that? If members don �t like my posts, why on earth do they feel the need to comment? Isn �t there an old saying, if you can �t say something nice, don �t say anything at all? I �m neither rude nor insulting, and I �ve been nothing but helpful when someone really needed advice. Unlike some other members, I don �t post comments that people are losers, are rude, aren �t funny, are unwitty, don �t work hard enough, are lazy, and the list goes on. Plus, 54 people actually downloaded my worksheets, which makes me a contributing and useful member of this site. And while I �m at it, Word of the Day has nothing to do with this site and no one �s threatening to get rid of it. As long as I �m not slanderous, racist, prejudiced, threatening, or boring, I �m going to continue to make people laugh until they are really sick of me and tell me to put a cork in it or post me on Youtube, whichever comes first. It �s Friday night, people, LIGHTEN UP!  

4 Dec 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

ClapThumbs Up GOOD CAUFFEE! SAY WHAT YOU FEEL AS IN THE RULES IT SAYS YOU ARE FREE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF!

4 Dec 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

yeah, until Victor shuts me down lol I had a long week, don �t get me riled up!

4 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2