Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you Juan!    

Thank you Juan!

David Lisgo
Japan

Thank you Juan!

A few weeks ago Juan had some of his worksheets reported and removed. At that time he wrote respectfully on the forum, on the moderators page and to me personally (as I had reported his worksheets) and asked that his account not be cancelled. Because of that I didn �t report any more of his worksheets but I did check his account about a week later and found that he had removed all of his suspect worksheets and uploaded some more work and easily regained those lost points. I must say that I was very happy with this and believe that he is an excellent member of this community.

I wish that all members who have worksheets fairly reported and removed would do the same as Juan, it would save everyone a lot of work and such people would be considered very good members of this community. Unfortunately, IMO, Juan would seem to be the exception and most members who upload the work of others continue to do so.

Thank you Juan ( JUANBEGI) for your efforts.

Sincerely
David

5 Dec 2010      

juliag
Japan

Super stuff, JuanClap, thank you for being a part of this community and sharing all your lovely worksheets. Look forward to seeing lots more of them in the future.Hug

5 Dec 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Yes, Juan is very sweet, took his time to send me a nice pm for a ws ;o) Not very many people do that. 

5 Dec 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Juan Thumbs Up

5 Dec 2010     

roneydirt
United States

he sounds as a person who look through the fault of his and made a better person of himself...  someone I would gladly let take care of my student �s, and I am very picky about that.  I treat my student �s as my own children.  I give a bow to him, Asian honor bow and Native American bow to him for what David has said of his regaining his honor.  It may be only words on here but for some individuals we do view self-respect and honor in very high regards; so we don �t speak of it too often and when we give it...  It means alot.  There are others on here that have earned that place as well and I burn incense at night that your honor and self-sacrifice bleeds to your students to be carry on into the next generation.  I do know sometimes my words cut like a knife but learned many years ago sometimes it takes a sharp tongue to wake some souls up to their gifts that they have been given.  I salute you David, Juan and all those that have shown in this world of greed and dishonor that we still have honor and self-respect.

5 Dec 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Hug
Clap
Thumbs UpHug

5 Dec 2010