Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Reported Worksheet    

Reported Worksheet

blunderbuster
Germany

YES!!!!

Five, cancel people �s account if the first ws they upload is a copy of a ws that we already have.

7 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

Hello,

I would like Victor consider this  ..."if a member do not upload in a certain amount of time take away the priviledge to get free ws (30 points is easy to get and then some do not share and became leeches of others effort) and the one of BB Wink

7 Dec 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Liz, some people do not upload a lot of printables but they contribute in other ways by helping out people in the forum. I agree that some members stop giving and only take after they hit the magic 30 points.

I have to say that I don �t upload a lot  and the main reason is that my work usually takes a lot of pages and is very heavy. I �m lazy by nature and do not want to upload in separate pages or start compressing. I �ve given free stuff to people here in through some other ways. I would not want my "rights" to be removed just because I don �t upload a certain amount of work per month.

7 Dec 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Come on, Liz.
There are members who uploaded hundreds of wss already (Vanda, Katiana...). They have done a great job so far. Why should they be persecuted for not contributing anymore? I don �t consider this being fair at all!

7 Dec 2010     

mumof1
Australia

hmmm am i detecting some tension in this forum???
lol was having more fun on here then on facebook... weird

8 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3