Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you    

Thank you

cgato
Portugal

Thank you

Thank you all for
- giving me ideas to use in classes
- helping me out
- sharing your work
- making me feel being  part of a group of teachers who care about their students
A special THANKS TO VICTOR for creating this site.
these times are being difficult to endure.. at least for good teachers who have always tried to do their best!
All your work has helped me out... your comments have given me strenght !
When I�m about to give up I find here the strenght to keep on fighthing to be a good teacher and help educate the next generation!
Portuguese teachers will understand me! Teachers from other countries: Sorry, I�m just depressed.We are dealing with the destruction of good education by our own government!
Anyway, thank you all for your wonderful contributions

best wishes and let�s keep on doing what we know best: being teachersClap

23 Sep 2008      

velmavidi
Spain

Hi!
I�m from Spain and I understand you pretty well.Most of the time, I think that the goverments are only worried about how to get votes and don�t care about education.The teachers are the ones to work harder and most of the time take the blame of results.

24 Sep 2008     

meuge
Argentina

HELLO!

WELL... THIS IS SEEMS TO BE A WORLWIDE ISSUE... GOVERNMENTS ONLY BUSY IN GETTING VOTES AND NOT CARING AT ALL ABOUT EDUCATION...Unhappy. AS YOU ALL KNOW I AM FROM ARGENTINA AND MY FELLOW TEACHERS WILL AGREE WITH ME...THIS IS THE SAME THING HAPPENING HERE! SO ...DON�T FEEL DOWN , KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, DON�T GIVE UP...  KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST FOR YOUR TEACHING AND STUDENTS....

(OOPS SO MANY PHRASAL VERBS!!!!) SORRY...

I SEND YOU A BIG HUG!
M. EUGENIAHug

24 Sep 2008     

paulargsousa
Brazil

HELLO DEAR :

IT IS THE SAME SITUATION HERE IN BRAZIL. I AM A TEACHER AT PUBLIC SCHOOL IN S�O PAULO AND EVERY DAY I PRAY TO HAVE FAITH  THAT SOMEDAY THINGS WILL BE BETTER. SO, I TRY KEEPING WORKING HARD TO HELP MY STUDENTS IMPROVE THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND CONTRIBUTE TO THEIR FUTURE . WHO KNOWS THEY CAN DO THE DIFFERENCE.

BE STRONG AND COUNT ON ME!

BIG HUG ,
PAULA.

24 Sep 2008     

andreaewa
Uruguay

I can undrestand you because I have been teaching English for 14 years and It�s only now that I can say,  we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. For the first time, the left party won in 2004 and our government has Education as their first concern. We can see things better now, we have better salaries, public pre schools for all children aged 4, tecnicians supporting our work at highschools and things are getting better from year to year. English is part of the curriculum in all grades at highschools (3-4 hous a week) and now they  are also implementing English for all the public primary schools, as part of the curriculum. I�m proud of being Uruguayan!!

24 Sep 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

OIZINHO, CRISTININHA
Our Government is not doing anything wrong, because, WE ARE THE TEACHERS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.
Our students will never, never, ever remember the name of Our Sweet Lady, but they will remember our names, because they know us, because we care about them, because we help them, in many cases, more than their families.
Let me tell one thing, the 2nd September was my birthday... the first September, my mail was full of messages, everyone trying to be the first. And, in fact, my students, some of them, from a few years ago, were the first to congratulate me. Our Sweet Lady CAN�T stop this.
Please, all Portuguese teachers, post a mail to Cristina. We know what is going on and around, but NOTHING WILL LET US DOWN.
We are the teachers and a teacher is someone who touches lives for ever.
Cheers, cheers, cheers.
Stand up
Hugs, from me to you

24 Sep 2008     

anyteacher
Argentina

HI EVERYBODY!!!
I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU ALTHOUGH SOMEONE HAVE DIFFERENT POINTS OF VIEW, YOU ARE ALL SAYING THE TRUE. EDUCATION IS A GOVERNMENT�S VICTIM BUT AS AN OLD TEACHER ALWAYS SAYS TO ME: "WE MUST BE A MORALITY RESERVE FOR THE SOCIETY"BECAUSE IF TEACHERS ARE FEELING DOWN EVERYTHING WILL GO BAD.
ALSO IT IS TRUE WE ARE NOT  WELL PAID ENOUGH, WE MUST BEAR RIDICULOUS CHANGINGS WITH OUR BEST SMILE. WE MUST FILL IN PAPERS AND PAPERS TO GO ANYWHERE BECAUSE THIS EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM MAKES PEOPLE CULTURALY POOR AND THEN THEY ARE EASSY TO BE MANAGED. I FEEL ASHAMED ON THIS GOVERNMENT BUT I NEED MY WORK TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY. I LOVE MY PROFESSION, IT�S MY BIG PASSION AND I GIVE THE BEST OF MY OWN EVERYDAY AS IT WILL BE THE LAST. I THANK A LOT ALL TEACHERS THAT BELONG TO THIS COMUNITY BECAUSE YOU MAY ME FEEL I�VE GOT RIGHT VALUES AND WE ARE IN THE SAME WAY. STAND UP TEACHERS!!!! WE BROADCAST KNOWLEDGES AND THIS IS FOREVER. A BIG,BIG HUG FROM ARGENTINA

24 Sep 2008