Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > At last I have internet connection    

At last I have internet connection

Yolandaprieto
Spain

At last I have internet connection

I am so happy that I wanted to share my happiness with you all. I have been without internet for a long time because the company made a mistake (telefonica). They have admitted their mistake but they haven �t even apoligized yet. Haven �t you had any problems with your companies? Most people I know have had some problem above all if they wanted to change the company because they have found a better offer, which is not my case. Anyway here I am again hoping not to have problems again.
Yolanda

9 Dec 2010      

edrodmedina
United States

Welcome back. Ed

9 Dec 2010     

imanito
Morocco

great news Smile 
welcome back

9 Dec 2010     

youness
Jordan

that is nice
welcome back again
to have an internet connection is better than the company apologize

9 Dec 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Welcome back Yolanda!!! 

9 Dec 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Nice to see you Yolanda!! Smile

9 Dec 2010     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

Yay!! (Doing the happy dance).

9 Dec 2010     

Errie
Japan

We once had that the company forgot about us and we haven �t payed for almost 6 months. I called the company and they said....wow...sir, you are lucky and don �t worry because it �s our misstake and you don �t have to pay for those 6 months...Clap

Anyway....welcome back

10 Dec 2010     

juliag
Japan

Nice to see you back, Yolanda.

What a great attitude on the part of your providing company, Errie.

10 Dec 2010     

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

lol... I had the same problem in japan... They sent me a password that just didnt work I must have tried it 100 times...I called and argued for 6 months and they kept insisting and insisting it was my fault and had to pay all those months or it would get cut off.... Finally, I got one of my friends to yell at them and they sent an Engineer who told me it was the company �s mistake.... no refund.... worst service of my life

10 Dec 2010