Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Please choose the proper age for your WSs!    

Please choose the proper age for your WSs!

nebo_Londona
Russian Federation

Please choose the proper age for your WSs!

Hello again dear colleague!!!I would like to ask you to choose the proper age for your WSs, please! Today I was trying to find smth. for my little students ( they are 5) and found hundreds of pages with WSs with nationalities, things in the house etc, where children are to write!!!and it is impossible to look through all the pages in order to find smth. that you really can use in ur class!!!As for me I am always honest when I am putting the age in the description of WS! Hope you will do the same!
Regards,

7 Dec 2008      

Choli
Argentina

I totally agree with you. I teach children the same age as yours and I frequently use the search engine to find suitable ws for them. It�s useless. People either forget to select the appropriate age or they try to gain viewers by selecting 3-100. Teachers, there are 102449 printables so please, try to give accurate and detailed information about your ws!!!! Thanks!

Big hug,
Choli

PS. Happy holidays, Argentinian colleagues!!!

7 Dec 2008