Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Using ESL Printables for English help    

Using ESL Printables for English help

donapeter
Romania

Don �t overreact. It �s only one "bad" there. Wink ( From sinner to sinner, right?)

12 Dec 2010     

cheezels
New Zealand

Joy, you have said what I have been thinking...

I have said this before I long time ago... but I do wonder sometimes if people don �t realise that they are being very rude or blunt when communicating/ replying to a post in English which is for some their second, forth, or even more language.

I like to try to give them the benefit of the doubt.... but a call for help is a call for help and I completely agree that no one should be persecuted or humiliated for asking help from colleagues. I have learned so much from so many people here on this forum, from questions that other people have asked. And it makes me think about how I do it, or say it or present it etc....

Share the knowledge with kindness and consideration it �s a win win for everyone!

12 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

Oops! Sorry! Evil Smile

BTW, people are not talking about me my dear! Wink

Time to confess your sins!

12 Dec 2010     

donapeter
Romania

POST deleted from christmas reasons!

12 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

Sorry Mrs. Right!Clown

12 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

I still remember when you were talking about my age Donapeter.

This time I must say,  please GROW UP "woman" don �t be so childish! and stop sending me Personal messages attacking me!

You are really unpleasant! if you have any doubt, please read this post Wink

12 Dec 2010     

donapeter
Romania

• Don �t use the forum for personal attacks. Those kind of posts will be removed by the administrator.

• Never insult other users or try to hurt them.

• Never publish Private Messages in the forum. They are private.

• 12 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
    Argentina

You did all those thing! except �publish PMS�(don�t confuse Private MessageS with PreMenstrual SyndromeLOL)  because I haven�t sent you anything "woman"

Mind your words and your manners next time! 

Lamp BTW, read this . you again suggested Pretty3 not to ask in the forum. Thumbs Down

It �s best to treat others the way you would like to be treated.

Exclamation PS: Remember this one, too 

12 Dec 2010     

blunderbuster
    Germany

I don �t think moderators are forum moderators, they can vote on whether a printable should be removed, nothing else. We should keep in mind that moderators are self-appointed and not overestimate their importance or skills.

12 Dec 2010     

amirasanaa
    Algeria

hi,
       I can �t believe what is written here.this site is supposed to be for teacher �( teachers with good experience that they want to share) So how it comes some are attacking others here? I m very to say this but no one is inferior .do you know why? because teaching is an art.you can find some teacher with a very poor bugage ( i.e not so perfect in english ) but they have the art to transmit to their learners what they know better than an excellent english speaker.And it �s this what we are looking for in this site.An excellent teacher is the one who knows giving without limits.( giving= helping).I wish those who are attacking eachother would stop doing it and would care more how to help.best regards for all people of this site because i learnt a lot here. millions thanks

12 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >