Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PERSONAL MESSAGES    

PERSONAL MESSAGES

eng789
Israel

PERSONAL MESSAGES

THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO THINK THAT SENDING A PERSONAL MESSAGE GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO BE INSULTING AND RUDE.  

7 Dec 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

It has never happened to me. I have always got kind messages but I�m really sad to hear that  you have been insulted or treated rudely. There is an international politeness agreement regarding the Internet mediated communication that goes beyond this forum and site. In some other forums and courses I have  been in, I have seen the politeness rule. According to it, any member who uses inappropriate language, who is rude to any member or insults somebody, is banished from the forum/site. Besides, in such places, it�s generally highly recommended to think more than twice the topic and the language to be used before writing.

7 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

Some people aren�t even worth complaining about.  I just deleted his message. 

There are too many good people in the world. 

7 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

I�d prefer not to get messages from memthefirst.

Thanks for the support LADYBIRD.

Have a great week.

7 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

TO memthefirst,
                         Let�s say that we had a misunderstanding.  We had a communication problem. 
                         Let�s forget the whole thing.  Life is too short to hold grudges.

eng789

7 Dec 2008